Imagine yourself snorkeling along the shores of the Pacific ocean. You’re watching the coral formations as you chase innocuous schools of fish in silence and serenity. Later, as you sit back at a plush shack on an enchanted island, savouring every bit of your mouthwatering meal and cherishing the view of beautiful mountains, a gentle breeze caresses your skin.
Well if that was something that intrigued you, wouldn’t you want to do it in real? Hop into our tour of Thailand for 8 thrilling days and experience the best of - beaches, islands and adventure sports. Our tour includes visits to Phang Nga Bay National Park, popular islands like James Bond Island and Coral Island. Boost your adrenaline by taking part in adventure sports such as snorkelling, kayaking, canoeing and much more at Patong beach. There is much more that awaits you. To get a comprehensive idea of our tour, read our itinerary.
What is included in the tour
- Overnight stay in Phuket for 3 days
- Overnight stay in Pattaya for 3 days
- Breakfast every day (Except Day 01)
- Tower jump at Park Tower, Pattaya
- A 02 hrs Thai massage
- All sightseeing and airport transfers
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa charges for Thailand Visa
- Airfare & travel insurance
- Personal expenditures such as shopping etc.
- Service Tips
- Government service tax
- Respective airport taxes
- Explore the beaches of Phuket, drink and party.
- Visit Phang Nga province and the National Park with the Monkey cave.
- Tour to James Bond island for the full day by Big Boat.
- Visit the Coral Island, go parasailing and other water sporting activities.
- Visit the Pattaya Park tower, take part in adventure sports.
- Visit rainforests, take part in zip lining and other adventure sports.
- Experience the thrill of elephant trekking and Thai boxing tour.
Day 1: Welcome To The Island Of Phuket
- Welcome to Phuket, a place known for its beaches, vivid nightlife and its Portuguese-styled buildings, which all add up to give a pleasant and relaxed vibe. As you arrive at the airport, our representative will take you to your hotel and help you check-in to your room. You can spend the day at your own leisure. After freshening up, exit your hotel room to explore your surroundings and get drowned in wanderlust.
Day 2: Boat Tour AT Phang Nga & Talu And Visit James Bond Island
- As you awake the next morning, savour your breakfast and get ready to be dazzled by what you would behold. The first half of the day would be spent in visiting the Phang Nga province which is known for its National Park and Monkey caves. Cherish the view of the island on a tail boat as you watch the alluring National Park followed by a visit to the Monkey cave. Your next stop would be the Muslim Fishing village where you could relish some mouthwatering seafood.
- Next up, canoe through the sea caves at Talu Island and get a chance to make new friends, many of whom would be expert paddlers. Following this, prepare yourselves for the most awaited part of the day—James Bond Island. The island got its name after the Island’s presence in the movie ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’. Unwind, relax and spend the rest of the day at your own leisure. Later in the evening depart from the island to Phuket. Spend the night at Phuket.
Day 3: Adventure Sports In Phuket - Beach Vibe
- Take part in different water sports such as jet skiing, swimming, diving, surfing, kayaking, snorkelling waterboarding and fishing. Let the adrenaline rush begin. All of this followed by an overnight stay in Phuket.
Day 4: Bask On The Beaches Of Pattaya And Relax
- Wake up. Nibble some breakfast and get set for your next stop—Pattaya! After landing at the Bangkok airport, the island of Pattaya is just a two-hour drive away. Our representative will drop you at the hotel.
- A paradise for beach lovers, Pattaya packs all the essentials for a splendid holiday—Bars, beaches, shops and spas. Run amuck, enjoy a refreshing massage and indulge yourself in rollicking, lip-licking pleasures.
Day 5: Coral Island Sightseeing And Watersports
- Take a trip to Coral island, also known as ‘Koh Lann Island’, during the first half of the day. Do make sure you enrol for the pickup facility that would take you to the boat which would in-turn drop you at the coral island.
- As you arrive at the Island, there is a slew of activities you could choose to take part in: Jet-skiing, parasailing, snorkelling, water-skiing, deep-sea diving or if you’re in the mood to relax, you could lie on the beach and and cherish the picturesque view. After a fun-filled day at the island, you’d be dropped back to Pattaya followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Sightseeing In Pattaya And Thai Boxing Tour
- This day would be about visiting the popular attractions of Pattaya. Want to see the whole of Pattaya at a glance? The Pattaya Park Tower would help you do just that. The first and highest seaside tower in Thailand with revolving restaurants, boasts an observation deck at the 55th floor, where you could see the entire Island at a glimpse. Its restaurants are on the 52nd, 53rd, and 54th floor. They are known for their delicious seafood. In addition to this, you could also boost your adrenaline by taking part in ‘tower jump’- a ride in which you descend from a height of 170 metres while you’re body is attached to a cable. Later, you’d be taken to a Thai Boxing tour for an entertaining evening, followed by an overnight stay in Pattaya.
Day 7: Visit Rainforests, Revel In Adventure Sports And Elephant Trekking
- Bask in the serenity of nature as the tour takes you to Thailand’s lush green rainforests. Out there, you would get to witness an array of species you have never seen before.
- Zip lining (above the canopy for 3 km) - an activity that takes you individually from point A to by point B through a cable that is coiled around your body.
- Sky bridges - When climbing every mountain to appreciate its beauty is impractical, you have sky bridges. A bridge built at a very high altitude that takes you across mountains. Amazing! isn’t it?
- Abseiling - An activity where you’d descend a vertical surface such as a rock or a mountain using a doubled rope or cable which is fixed at a higher point and also attached to your body.
- After all the frollicking, get set for an elephant tour. Get into their shoes as the tour guide will show you the quotidian routine of an elephant’s life. And if it wasn’t very obvious, you’d also get to experience an elephant ride. Come back to your hotel room in the evening after an exhilarating experience.
Day 8: Departure
- On the next day, you check out of your hotel and get transferred to the International airport by our representative for your departure, taking back memories that would last a lifetime.