This tour is all you need for the break you have been desiring. In this tour, you will get to snorkel your way through Coral Island (Pattaya) and take part in water sporting activities and in various adventure sports. Explore the natural wonders of the most exhilarating beaches. Not only that, but also catch a glimpse of Thailand’s wildlife at the Sriracha Tiger Zoo and the Crocodile Farm in Pattaya.
Then, moving on to Bangkok, aboard the alluring Chao Phraya Princess cruise and cherish the view of the river as you sip your drink. Explore the astonishing architecture of flamboyant Buddhist temples. Travel back in time at the mystical historical monuments. And that’s not the end. There is much more waiting for you. To know more about the tour, you could go through our daily itinerary.
What is included in the tour
- 03 nights’ Accommodation for 3 nights in Pattaya
- 02 nights’ Accommodation for 2 nights in Bangkok
- Breakfast for 5 days
- Tour to Coral island along with lunch
- Sriracha tiger Zoo in Pattaya
- Crocodile Farm in Pattaya
- Sky Pattaya rocket ball (Min 2 Pax) and Tower Shoot in Pattaya
- Visit Safari World and Marine Park with lunch in Bangkok
- Chao Phraya river cruise with dinner in Bangkok
- Return airport transfers
- All tours and transfer on Seat in Coach (SIC) Basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Charge for Thailand VISA. THB 2000 per Indian passport holder.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenditures such as shopping etc.
- Service tips
- Government service tax
- Respective airport taxes
- Cherish the island of Pattaya and its beaches. Shop till you drop. Party till dawn.
- Visit the Coral island for to swim and snorkel with the marine life.
- Pump in some adrenaline while enjoying as Sky Pattaya and Tower shoot adventure rides.
- Visit the Sriracha tiger zoo and get a chance to play with their adorable tiger cubs.
- Enjoy the Chao Phraya Princess cruise as it takes you through the picturesque view of Bangkok.
- Frolic at the Safari world and Marine Park as you witness an abundance of species.
Day 1: Pattaya
- After landing at the Bangkok airport, our representative will take you to the island of Pattaya, which is just a two-hour drive away. Leave your logistical worries behind as our representative will drop you at the hotel.
- A paradise for beach lovers, Pattaya packs all the essentials for a splendid holiday—bars, beaches, shops and spas. Run amuck and indulge yourself in those rollicking, lip-licking pleasures.
- We leave the evening up to you. However, we would suggest you to attend the Alcazar show.
- Alcazar show is the most famous cabaret show in Pattaya. For those who do not know what cabaret show is, it is a kind of entertainment show that features music, dance, recitation and drama. Boasting a seating arrangement for 1200 people and a grandiose sound and lighting setting, the Alcazar show will definitely prove to be a bang for your buck. Post the show, there are various restaurants that provide an array of cuisines. After dinner, you could return to your hotel room and prepare for the next day.
Day 2: Coral Island
- Visit the Coral island, also known as ‘Koh Lann Island’, during the first half of the day.
- Once you reach the island, there is a range of activities you could opt for--Parasailing, jet-skiing, water-skiing, snorkeling, deep-sea diving or if you’re in the mood to just relax, you could lie on the beach and enjoy the vibe. A speed boat will drop you back at Pattaya in the afternoon where you could grab some lunch.
- After returning back, catch up on some wildlife by visiting the crocodile zoo and grab a closer look at those beasts after which, you could enjoy the rest of the day with your group or family.
Day 3: Sriracha Tiger Zoo
- After relishing a scrumptious breakfast, head to the Sriracha tiger zoo which homes hundreds of tigers for you to marvel at. Out there, you could click pictures with tiger cubs and cuddle with those cute creatures.
- Later in the day you, could also enjoy some adventure rides like the Sky Pattaya and Tower Shoot. We leave the rest of the evening up to you.
Day 4: Chao Phraya Cruise
- Awake the next day and gear up for the last leg of your journey—Bangkok: The one stop for all the amazing parties, spas, restaurants, shopping markets and awe-inspiring temples. Check in to your hotel and get ready to hop into the Chao Phraya Princess cruise. The cruise would take you along the Chao Phraya river showing you breathtaking sites of the two "Wonders by Night”— the temple of Emerald Buddha and the temple of Dawn. Enjoy the evening as you sip your drink and relish mouth-watering dishes prepared by expert chefs. After this, you could return to your hotel room for the night.
Day 5: Safari and Marine Park
- After enjoying some delicious breakfast, get ready as the Safari World Park awaits you. The Safari world and Marine Park in Bangkok hosts an array of species ranging from orangutans to dolphins to different types of seals and many more such species. The Safari World Park is further divided into four sections (Bird Park, Safari Park, Macaw Island and Games Corner). Second, all in all, it would be a great way to spend your final day in Thailand. At the end of the day, after all the frolicking, you could return to your room for the night.
Day 6: Check out and Departure from Bangkok
- On the next day, you check out of your hotel and get transferred to the Bangkok International airport for your departure by our representative, taking back memories that would last a lifetime.