Bangkok, a city known not only for its Buddhist temples and palaces but also for its shopping centres, cosmopolitan amenities and its ‘Thai pleasures’, is a city that is on every avid traveller’s bucket list. Explore the magnificence of the serene Buddhist temples in Bangkok with Thai Span. Witness the splendour of the huge mansions showcasing Portuguese architectural designs and intricate carvings. Witness the eventful life of Bangkok through its bustling agoras, gleaming temples, and brimming markets. Scintillate your taste buds with local Thai delicacies as you move through the city.
Pattaya, the land of beaches and bars, is the perfect destination for a relaxing yet fun-filled holiday. Hop into our 4 nights-5 days’ tour and experience the best of both these places. To know more read our itinerary.
- Visit Bangkok and its temples. Haggle your way through Gems Gallery and enjoy its vivid nightlife
- Visit the Coral island. Catch a glimpse of coral formations. Swim and snorkel with the marine life.
- Cherish the island of Pattaya and its beaches. Shop till you drop. Party till dawn.
Day 1: Explore Pattaya And Its Splendour
- After landing at the Bangkok airport, our representative will take you to the island of Pattaya, which is just a two-hour drive away. Leave your logistical worries behind as our representative will drop you at the hotel.
- A paradise for beach lovers, Pattaya packs all the essentials for a splendid holiday - bars, beaches, shops and spas. Run amuck and indulge yourself in those rollicking, lip-licking pleasures.
Day 2: Visit Coral Island And Enjoy Water Activities
- Visit the Coral Island, also known as ‘Koh Lann Island’, during the first half of the day.
- Once you reach the island there is a range of activities you could opt for. Parasailing, jet-skiing, water-skiing, snorkelling, deep-sea diving or if you’re in the mood to just relax, you could lie on the beach and enjoy the vibe. A speed boat will drop you back at Pattaya in the afternoon where you could grab some lunch. Enjoy the rest of the day at your own leisure.
Day 3: Bangkok City, Mesmerizing Temples And More
- Awake the next day and gear up for the last leg of your journey - Bangkok. The one stop for all the amazing parties, spas, restaurants, shopping markets and awe-inspiring temples. You’ll head out for Bangkok after breakfast and our representative will also help you check-in to your hotel room. Post that, cherish Thailand’s most revered temples as the city tour takes you to the Wat Traimit Temple which contains a 5.5-ton statue of Gautama Buddha made of solid gold. Following this, you would also get to the see the largest and oldest shrine of Gautama Buddha known as Wat Pho - Temple of the reclining Buddha. After the spiritual experience, you could intoxicate yourself with some shopping and haggling at the Gems Gallery. At the end of the day, you could return to your hotel room for the night.
Day 4: A Day In Bangkok To Do What You Like
- This is the day for yourself. After learning about the city, you would have got an idea about the things and places that would interest you. Hence, we wouldn’t want to interrupt your day and let it be as you would want it. But if you don’t know where to go next, we would recommend you to visit the Marine Park and the Safari world. The Safari World Park hosts an array of species such as orang-utans to Dolphins to different types of seals and many more such species. The Safari World Park is further divided into four sections (Bird Park, Safari Park, Macaw Island and Games Corner). All in all, it would be a great way to spend your last day in Thailand. Nevertheless, you could spend it however you please. At the end of the day, after all the frolicking, you could return to your room for the night.
Day 5: Departure
- On the next day, you check out of your hotel and head to the Bangkok International airport for your departure, taking back memories that would last a lifetime.