Want to know the recipe for a perfect holiday destination? Take a melange of culture, spirituality, and adventure. Now marinade it with some classy beaches, teeming bars, and some breathtaking islands. There you go! Thailand packs all you need for a perfect holiday. And the cruise through Thailand waters gives you just that.
In the seven days of your trip, visit Coral island, enjoy watching the coral formations and take part in water sporting activities. If not, just relax and bask in the serenity while catching up on some quality time with your loved ones. Sail through Pattaya and other enchanted islands as you sit back and relish your drink at one of the most luxurious cruises of Thailand. Finally, get set for your last stop—the city of Bangkok. This is where you could indulge yourselves in the so-called ‘Thai pleasures’. On visiting its prodigious temples, detox your mind as you experience the unruffled peace and calmness that you have been secretly longing for. To know more read the daily itinerary.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Pattaya with Daily Breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Bangkok with Daily Breakfast (Split Stay)
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Super Star Gemini Cruise
- Daily Breakfast in Bangkok & Pattaya
- Activities only on the cruise and All meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner)
- Tour to Coral island with Lunch in Pattaya (SIC)
- City and Temple Tour in Bangkok with Gems gallery (PVT)
- Airport Transfers as per the itinerary (SIC)
- Cruise transfers as per the itinerary (SIC)
- All taxes and Entrance fees
- All tours and transfers
What is NOT included in the tour
- Multiple entry Thailand VISA & Single entry Cambodia Visa
- Travel insurance (Additional Cost INR 700/- Per Person)
- Meals outside of the inclusions column
- Service tips
- All surcharges for transfers to the Airport after the scheduled Seat in Coach timings
- Guaranteed early check-in / late checkout charges. (Standard Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200 Hrs)
- Personal expenses
- Excursions on the cruise
- Anything that hasn’t been mentioned in the ‘inclusions’
- Cherish the island of Pattaya and its beaches. Shop till you drop. Party till dawn.
- Visit the Coral Island. Catch a glimpse of coral formations. Swim and snorkel with the marine life.
- Aboard the luxurious Super Star Gemini cruise and visit enchanted places.
- Visit Bangkok and its temples. Haggle your way through Gems Gallery and enjoy its vivid nightlife.
Day 1: Pattaya
- We believe in giving our clients the most pleasant and comfortable experience while traveling. Hence, after landing at the Bangkok airport, our representative pick you up and transfer you to the island of Pattaya, (a two-hour drive away). Not only that but our representative will also ensure that you are safely dropped at your hotel. Following this, you can go ahead and complete your check-in formalities.
- A paradise for beach lovers, Pattaya packs all the essentials for a splendid holiday—bars, beaches, shops, and spas. Run amuck and indulge yourself in those rollicking, lip-licking pleasures.
- We leave the evening up to you. However, we would suggest you attend the Alcazar show.
- Alcazar show is the most famous cabaret show in Pattaya. For those who do not know what cabaret show is, it is a kind of entertainment show that features music, dance, recitation, and drama. Boasting a seating arrangement for 1200 people and a grandiose sound and lighting setting, the Alcazar show will definitely prove to be a bang for your buck. Post the show, there are various restaurants that boast an array of cuisines. After dinner, you could return to your hotel room and prepare for the next day.
Day 2: Coral Island
- Visit the Coral island, also known as ‘Koh Lann Island’, during the first half of the day. Do make sure you enroll for the pickup facility that would take you to the boat, which would in-turn drop you at the coral island.
- Once you reach the island there is a range of activities you could opt for. Parasailing, jet-skiing, water-skiing, snorkelling, deep-sea diving or if you’re in the mood to just relax, you could lie on the beach and enjoy the vibe. Do remember to carry your own water-sport equipment if you plan to take part in water-sport activities as the destination is devoid of shops for the same. Enjoy the rest of the day with your group or family.
Day 3: Super Star Gemini Cruise
- The morning and afternoon are yours. Spend it however you like. The evening, however, is going to be a luxurious one. Aboard the Super Star Gemini Cruise from the Cruise Terminal – Laem Chabang and cherish the scenery while you savour dinner and spend the night at the cruise.
Day 4: Koh Kong and Sihanoukville
- The cruise will halt at the islands of Koh Kong and Sihanoukville in Cambodia. The place is for you to explore. However, there are many things to do on these islands. In Sihanoukville, you could visit the famous Otres beach and Kbal Chhay Waterfall. Return to the Ship in the evening and enjoy dinner.
Day 5: Bangkok
- After breakfast, you get off from the ship and get ready for the last leg of your journey—Bangkok. The one stop for all the amazing parties, spas, restaurants, shopping markets and awe-inspiring temples. Cherish Thailand’s most revered temples as the city tour would take you to the Wat Traimit Temple which contains a 5.5-ton statue of Gautama Buddha made of solid gold. Following this, you would also get to the see the largest and oldest shrine of Gautama Buddha known as Wat Pho—temple of the reclining Buddha. After the spiritual experience, you could intoxicate yourself with some shopping and haggling at the Gems Gallery. At the end of the day, complete all the check-in formalities and rest for the night.
Day 6: Safari World and Marine Park (Optional)
- This is the day for yourself. After learning about the city, you would have got an idea about the things and places that would interest you. Hence, we wouldn’t want to interrupt your day and let it be as you would want it. But if you don’t know where to go next, we would recommend you to visit the Marine Park and the Safari world. The Safari World Park hosts an array of species such as orangutans to dolphins to different types of seals and many more such species. The Safari World Park is further divided into four sections (Bird Park, Safari Park, Macaw Island and Games Corner). All in all, it would be a great way to spend your last day in Thailand. Nevertheless, you could spend it however you please. At the end of the day, after all the frolicking, you could return to your room for the night.
Day 7: Departure from Bangkok
- On the next day, you check out of your hotel and we will drop you back to the Bangkok International airport for your departure, taking back memories that would last a lifetime.