Bangkok is a city that looks familiar at the first glance yet takes you through exotic experiences. A city of antithesis where marvel awaits at every corner. A city where neon-lit climate-controlled mega malls share the space with ancient village homes and gold-spired temples. A city of contrasts where luxury hotels and restaurants atop skyscrapers overlook humble street stalls and food carts. The city of Bangkok indeed has a lot to offer to the visitors.
Explore the cultural, spiritual, and urban expedition of the city with our 4 days adventurous tour to Bangkok. Our tour package takes you on an awe-inspiring journey through the city exploring its flamboyant Buddhist temples, mystical historical monuments, glittering skyscrapers, and amazing local markets. Imagine the fun of a tuk-tuk ride through the misty lanes marked with bustling agoras, colourful markets, and authentic food courts. Pick up some souvenirs from the local markets. Embark on a spiritual journey through the serene Buddhist temples. Witness the exciting nightlife of the city. Enjoy haute cuisine at the most luxurious rooftop restaurants and taste the most exotic local Thai food at the street-lining food stalls. Spend the most memorable 4 days on you trip to Bangkok, the city of extremes.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation and morning meal
- Transfers and sightseeing tours
- Local guides fluent in English for tours & transfers
- Entrance fees for scheduled visits
- Potable water and snacks
- Baggage handling, room tax, service charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights, visas and travel insurance
- Throughout guide surcharges (any language)
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Alcohol and any meals or services not mentioned in the schedule
- Charges for any water sport gears
- Pattaya city shopping of novelties, curios, cosmetics, electronics, and more.
- A mesmerising tour to the Coral Island.
- Indulge in water sports like parasailing, jet-ski, water ski, deep-sea diving, and snorkelling in Coral Island.
- Bicycle tour of the city on small riverside laneways and back streets.
- An unwinding spiritual tour to Buddhist temples in Bangkok.
- Explore historic sights, local markets, and fascinating nightlife in Bangkok.
- Try traditional food and Thai delicacies of all type if you are the daring kind
Day 1: A Leisurely Day In Bangkok
- Upon arrival, our expert guide will meet you at the Bangkok airport to get you comfortably to your hotel. Once done with the check-in formalities; relax, unwind, and enjoy some tasty meal in the hotel. The entire day is planned for relaxation and unwinding. Head out to explore the blissful city. Bangkok has a lot to offer in terms of modern amenities and cultural attractions. The city has some of the most mesmerising Buddhist temples and colourful marketplaces. Submerge your soul into the toxic ambience of the city as you move through the busy streets, bursting markets, and local restaurants. Enjoy some relaxing time sightseeing and shopping. Enjoy tantalizing Thai cuisines at the local restaurants and food courts. At night, we will return to the hotel for a restful sleep.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch are provided
Day 2: A Mesmerising Bangkok City Tour
- Start early to get another chance of exploring the lively city. Have a lovely breakfast in the hotel before you board the tuk-tuk to the Golden Mount. The journey will take around 4-5 hours through the streets of Bangkok. Witness the splendour of the Phra Sumeru Fortress located beside Banglamphu canal and river Chao Phraya. Travel past the Thammasat University to reach the Amulet market. Collect traditional medicines, religious amulets, or good luck charms from the market.
- Bangkok is a culturally rich town with a myriad of splendid temples. Embark on a spiritual journey at the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Po) which is the oldest gold plated Buddhist temple in Bangkok. Visit the Phahurat market to shop for beautiful fabrics, accessories, and ornaments. We will also visit the Woeng Nakhon Kasem or the thieves market in Khlong Thom which is famous for the sale of stolen goods. You can collect beautiful Chinese and Thai antiques from the market to keep as souvenirs. Our spiritual journey will continue to the Phu Khao Thong or the Golden Mount at the Wat Saket. The Golden Mount is a gleaming stupa established on a crowned hill. Have your lunch in the local market.
- Post lunch, we will take a walk on the Ratchawong Pier beside the Chao Phraya river. We will visit the old markets of the Chinatown district in Yaowarat. Our tour continues through the Song Wat Road bordered by the warehouses and old business buildings. We will visit the Yaowa Phanit Road to shop for leather and plastic products.
- Have your evening tea at the 100-years old coffee shop located on the Pha Sai Road. We will also visit the Yaowaraj Road, a giant food bazaar that serves a myriad of seafood. Enjoy some delicious food at the street stalls. Towards night, we will visit the Saphan Phut Night Market. The market is a shopper’s delight where local artists showcase their talents by making beautiful portraits of the travellers to take back as souvenirs. Our tour through the city ends at the Talat Pak Khlong, the largest wholesale market of flowers and vegetables in Bangkok. Feast your eyes with the magnificent colourful display of beautiful flowers. At night, we will return to the hotel for a comfortable sleep.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided
Day 3: An Adventurous City Tour On A Bike
- Prepare for the day with a marvellous breakfast in the hotel and proceed for the bicycle ride. Your ride starts from the Khao San Road in Banglamphu. In the journey, we will visit the small riverside laneways and back streets in Suburban Bangkok. We will follow a planned route through the King’s Royal Barges along the Noi Canal in Bangkok finally leading to the Wat Arun or the Temple of Dawn. The Wat Arun temple is amongst the striking landmarks of Thailand besides the river.
- On our route, we will cross the Chao Praya River by the Memorial Bridge which was constructed in the year 1929 to mark the 150th anniversary of Bangkok. We will proceed to the Wat Suthat temple in Pranakorn. The temple has a sitting statue of Lord Buddha. The temple also has a giant swing called Sao Ching Cha. From here, we will head back to the starting point. At night, we will return to the hotel for a restful sleep.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch are provided
Day 4: A Warm Farewell From Bangkok
- Prepare for the day with a lovely breakfast in the hotel. Head out to explore some of the famous markets in Bangkok. You can splurge on shopping of fashionable clothes, impressive accessories, imitate jewellery, electronic goods, Thai handicrafts, beautiful decorative pieces and much more. Post-shopping, our expert guide will drop you at the airport for your return travel. Get a warm farewell from Bangkok and return with unforgettable memories of adventure, fun, and pleasure.
- Meals: Breakfast is provided
Points To Note
- Hotel prices can be adjusted for higher or lower categories on request. Featured hotels are subject to availability during booking, and you will be notified of any deposits when booking.
- Domestic airfares are quoted based on averages and are subject to change. The most convenient flight is booked and final price confirmed once tickets are issued based on the class of seat and availability.
- Water sports are likely to be closed temporarily subject to occasional bad weather conditions.
- Wear clothing suitable for water sports - waterproof swimwear - and sunscreen.
- Gears for water sports will be provided on the spot on the island.
- Additional charges may apply during festivals or fairs.