Embark on a beautiful journey in the lower hills of Northern Thailand through picturesque landscapes, ancient temples, evergreen rainforests and bustling marketplaces. Unwind your senses and recharge your batteries with our de-stressing 4 days trip to the beautiful Chiang Mai. Ride the rapids on a raft in the river. Climb the hilltops for breathtaking views. Cycle through the village countryside all the way to the enchanting ruins and historical remains of the lost city. With alluring sights and adventurous activities, Chiang Mai is indeed is a paradise for the pleasure seekers. Explore the cultural, spiritual, and urban expedition of the city with our 4 days adventur tour to Chiang Mai.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation and morning meal
- Transfers and sightseeing tours
- Local guides fluent in English for tours & transfers
- Entrance fees for scheduled visits
- Potable water and snacks
- Baggage handling, room tax, service charges
- Mountain bike and helmet
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights, visas and travel insurance
- Throughout guide surcharges (any language)
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Alcohol and any meals or services not mentioned in the schedule
- Cycling ride through the rural countryside
- Explore majestic ruins of the ancient lost city of Wiang Kum Kam
- Hike up to the marvellous Wat Phra That temple to capture panoramic views of the city
- Ride the rapids of the Mae Taeng River on a raft
- Visit the leper colony now turned into a rehabilitation centre
- Explore the lifestyle of the hill tribes in the Mae Taeng Valley
- Witness local wildlife at the Elephant Sanctuary
- Try traditional food and Thai delicacies of all type
Day 1: A Relaxing Day In Chiang Mai
- Upon arrival, our expert guide will meet you at the Chiang Mai airport to get you comfortably to your hotel. Once done with the check-in formalities; relax, unwind, and enjoy some tasty meal in the hotel. The entire day is planned for relaxation and unwinding. Head out to explore the blissful city. Chiang Mai is a shoppers paradise and adventurers delight. Pamper yourself with relaxing Thai massage sessions. Learn the secrets of Thai cuisine at the local cooking classes. Explore beautiful antiques and impressive handicrafts at the local stores. Explore the lush green countryside and submerge your soul into the toxic ambience of the city. Enjoy some relaxing time sightseeing and shopping. Enjoy tantalizing Thai cuisines at the local restaurants and food courts. At night, we will return to the hotel for a restful sleep.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch are provided
Day 2: A Lovely Chiang Mai City Tour
- Start your day with a lovely breakfast in the hotel before commencing for the mesmerising tour through the city. Embark on a spiritual journey at the Wat Phra That temple located atop Doi Suthep. We will drive through the mountainous routes for 45 minutes to reach the 300-step Naga stairway. Click memorable photographs of the beautiful temple and the picturesque surroundings. In the afternoon, we will drive back to the hotel to capture a brief safety session on biking in the mountains.
- Have a refreshing lunch in the hotel and relax for some time before commencing our bicycle ride from the hotel through the streets of Chiang Mai. We will ride towards South, downstream along the Ping River to capture beautiful rice fields. The sight of endless paddy fields instils a sense of reminiscence in the hearts of beholder. We will discover pleasing fruit plantations, take a glimpse of real rural Thailand, and drive past narrow country roads en route our cycling tour. We will learn about the lifestyle of native citizens while meandering around small villages located on the outskirts of the city. We will explore the ruins of the Wiang Kum Kam temple before heading back to the hotel. We will also gain insight into the activities of the leper colony turned into a rehabilitation centre.
- Our biking tour will take around four and a half hours through the streets of the city. We will cover a distance of 25-30 Kms stopping at frequent stopovers. You will be provided comfortable mountain bike with front suspension, 24 gears, and safety helmets. At night, we will return to the hotel for a comfortable sleep.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch provided
Day 3: An Adventurous Day In Chiang Mai
- Prepare for an adventure-packed day with a marvellous breakfast in the hotel. Get ready with your mountain bikes to traverse the dusty streets of the city. We will ride through the hill to explore ethnic tribes like Karen, Lisu, Lahu, Meow, and Chan. En route we will witness domestic elephants and other exotic wildlife. We will capture awe-inspiring views of the lush green jungles, exotic hill tribes, and local wildlife at the Mae Taeng Valley. You will have an unforgettable experience while riding through flamboyant hill tribe villages. Have a refreshing lunch at the picnic spot in the woods. Post lunch, get ready for an enthralling session of white-water rafting through the 14 gorges of the river Mae Taeng. The river originates near the Burmese border high up in the mountains and winds downwards making its way through valleys and canyons. The adventurous rafting session will get the adrenaline rolling through your veins filling you will shear excitement. In the evening, we will return to the hotel for a comfortable sleep after an adventure-packed day.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch are provided
Day 4: A Heartfelt Departure From Chiang Mai
- After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel and dropped at the airport for your return travel. Receive a heartfelt departure from Chiang Mai until you join us again for yet another adventurous trip.
- Meals: Breakfast is provided